NETSCOUT (old Fluke Networks) is a leading provider of networking service assurance, cybersecurity and business intelligence solutions. The product portfolio spans both enterprise and service provider environments, unlocking the power of IP-based data to give you the visibility, security, performance, usage and experience insights needed to deliver uninterrupted, flawless services to your customers. This includes a portfolio of handheld test solutions for IP wired- and wireless networks, enterprise network monitoring solutions and Unified Communications (UC) monitoring solutions.
Network and application problems cost companies a tremendous amount of time, money, and if they go unresolved, customer loyalty, brand reputation and/or public perception can suﬀer. These problems persist because IT organizations often lack the tools needed to identify and resolve them.
- handheld test solutions for IP wired- and wireless Networks
- application and network performance management solutions
- Telecommunications and UC performance management solutions
What does it solves?
- Network validation before connecting end devices
- Testing your wired and WiFi networks
- Network Analysis, one tool for an overview of what is going on on the network
- IoT; Effective deployment of connecting IoT devices or machines to each other and other control systems through automated tests and pre-configured profiles
- BYOD, detects and classifies smart phones and tablets that connect to the network. Authorize, troubleshoot and resolve issues caused by these devices as well as determine performance and security impact to the WLAN network.